mega rare musicalia Dr alfio leone bowl back mandolin w hard case
Time Remaining: 18d 10h 48m
Buy It Now for only: $600.00
New Eastman MD505 A Mandolin at LA Guitar Sales Solid Spruce Maple With Case
Time Remaining: 22d 2h 45m
Buy It Now for only: $699.00
New Eastman MD315 F Mandolin at LA Guitar Sales Solid Spruce Maple With Case
Time Remaining: 18d 2h 40m
Buy It Now for only: $699.00
1921 Gibson A 2 Mandolin
Time Remaining: 6d 2h 41m
Buy It Now for only: $1,595.00
Antique Dyer Symphony Harp Mandolin Style 35 very rare
Time Remaining: 3d 11h 26m
Buy It Now for only: $3,850.00
Vintage Kalamazoo Gibson Mandolin pre 1938
Time Remaining: 9d 8h 3m
Buy It Now for only: $1,040.00
Vintage 1978 Dobro Resonator Resophonic Reso Mandolin Mando in Sunburst Finish
Time Remaining: 12d 9h 29m
Buy It Now for only: $999.00
Morris 2 Point Mandolin
Time Remaining: 6d 8h 10m
Buy It Now for only: $1,195.00
Mandolin Bridge Ebnoywood AdJustable String Height New 200 pcs
Time Remaining: 13h 39m
Buy It Now for only: $1,500.00
Now here a mandolin you don't see pop up too often for sale. It is the Gibson made Kalamazoo in all blonde with faux tortoise binding and pickguard. This is a great instrument. It plays and sounds great. The back and sides are gorgeous flamey maple. Mandolin is in great shape especially for its age. There is a teeny crack off the fhole on the bass side about 1" long and the pickguard has an area of about a 1/2" diameter of aging or blemish to it, otherwise mandolin is a great instrument and a definite rare keeper. If you are unsure about this item please do not bid I only intend to sell this once. If you need more info you can contact me at "firstname.lastname@example.org". Mandolin has no case but will be professionally packed and insured.
- If you are interested in finer details please ask questions to insure no confusion or assumptions. You are welcome to request my number for an inhand description. We try to describe our items to the best of our ability but do not claim to be experts or give expert appraisals.
- All sales are final as is so please bid responsibly. It will be out there for 3 full days for all to see and research.
- We are not a music store we are antiquers that find old vintage instruments and sell them as is. We do not restore them nor warranty them. This is why it is very important that you investigate what you are buying and ask lots of questions.
- When it comes to expert appraisals we can only give you our own opinion.
- We do not try to hide anything or mislead, any info is obtainable upon request as far as a inhand phone description if you like. You have 3 full days to get to know our items via phone or email.
- These are all our opinions and invite all to research in full our items to the fullest and complete detail.
- Please take this time to be thorough and bid responsibly. We do not always describe every nic and scratch or so forth and also do not always detect everything someone else may see so it is important for you to take advantage of this time to be thorough in your research. Its an auction.
- Please add 30.00 for shipping in the continental US, insurance extra.
- We buy our boxes to fit most items, we buy bubble wrap and shipping peanuts.
- Our shipping record is 99.9% damage free, for the last 10 years, the 1% was due to an item that was in a UPS train reck.
- We do all our shipping one day per week and process our packages all together for that week unless special arrangements are made ahead of time.
- Wisc residents please add 5.5%.
- Paypal payments welcome.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.