mega rare musicalia Dr alfio leone bowl back mandolin w hard case
Time Remaining: 10d 20h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $600.00
New Eastman MD505 A Mandolin at LA Guitar Sales Solid Spruce Maple With Case
Time Remaining: 14d 13h 18m
Buy It Now for only: $699.00
New Eastman MD315 F Mandolin at LA Guitar Sales Solid Spruce Maple With Case
Time Remaining: 12d 13h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $699.00
BREEDLOVE Premier OF Mandolin Vintage Burst Solid Top Spruce w Hard Case
Time Remaining: 4d 15h 46m
Buy It Now for only: $899.00
GOLD TONE GM 12+ 12 string acoustic ELECTRIC mandolin GUITAR new w HARD CASE
Time Remaining: 9d 13h 38m
Buy It Now for only: $770.80
Ellis F5 Custom Mandolin Used GORGEOUS
Time Remaining: 6d 14h 34m
Buy It Now for only: $10,956.52
1968 Fender Electric Mandolin Sunburst with Case and Strap
Time Remaining: 4d 15h 24m
Buy It Now for only: $2,250.00
Vintage 1978 Dobro Resonator Resophonic Reso Mandolin Mando in Sunburst Finish
Time Remaining: 4d 18h 43m
Buy It Now for only: $999.00
NEW Alvarez AF3 Ant F Style Mandolin Antique Finish
Time Remaining: 25d 19h 47m
Buy It Now for only: $899.99
Now here a mandolin you don't see pop up too often for sale. It is the Gibson made Kalamazoo in all blonde with faux tortoise binding and pickguard. This is a great instrument. It plays and sounds great. The back and sides are gorgeous flamey maple. Mandolin is in great shape especially for its age. There is a teeny crack off the fhole on the bass side about 1" long and the pickguard has an area of about a 1/2" diameter of aging or blemish to it, otherwise mandolin is a great instrument and a definite rare keeper. If you are unsure about this item please do not bid I only intend to sell this once. If you need more info you can contact me at "firstname.lastname@example.org". Mandolin has no case but will be professionally packed and insured.
- If you are interested in finer details please ask questions to insure no confusion or assumptions. You are welcome to request my number for an inhand description. We try to describe our items to the best of our ability but do not claim to be experts or give expert appraisals.
- All sales are final as is so please bid responsibly. It will be out there for 3 full days for all to see and research.
- We are not a music store we are antiquers that find old vintage instruments and sell them as is. We do not restore them nor warranty them. This is why it is very important that you investigate what you are buying and ask lots of questions.
- When it comes to expert appraisals we can only give you our own opinion.
- We do not try to hide anything or mislead, any info is obtainable upon request as far as a inhand phone description if you like. You have 3 full days to get to know our items via phone or email.
- These are all our opinions and invite all to research in full our items to the fullest and complete detail.
- Please take this time to be thorough and bid responsibly. We do not always describe every nic and scratch or so forth and also do not always detect everything someone else may see so it is important for you to take advantage of this time to be thorough in your research. Its an auction.
- Please add 30.00 for shipping in the continental US, insurance extra.
- We buy our boxes to fit most items, we buy bubble wrap and shipping peanuts.
- Our shipping record is 99.9% damage free, for the last 10 years, the 1% was due to an item that was in a UPS train reck.
- We do all our shipping one day per week and process our packages all together for that week unless special arrangements are made ahead of time.
- Wisc residents please add 5.5%.
- Paypal payments welcome.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.