Ray Webber OM Acoustic Guitar Red Spruce Black Walnut Made in BristolTN
Vintage Hofner A-Style Mandolin
Made in Germany
with Chipboard Case
This is a vintage Hofner mandolin built in Germany during the 1960's. It has a beautiful Mahogany top, back and sides, all fully bound with cream/black binding. The top has a white pearl pickguard and a pair of stylized, cat's-eye F holes. The 17 fret, Rosewood fretboard has a slight radius for very comfortable playing. The finish is in excellent condition for it's age. The neck is made of Maple and is straight as an arrow and easy to play. The headstock has an intricate design hand carved in it. The number 5066 has been lightly etched into the back of the headstock and also appears inside the body of the mandolin.
Another Hofner Mandolin just sold at auction on eBay for $427. You can check it out with item number 120817445367.
We just put a new set of D'Addario strings on it so it is ready to go. It comes with it's original chipboard case pictured. Make it yours today!
Hofner Mandolin Features:
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top material: Mahogany
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck shape: Traditional
- Neck joint: glued-in, set neck
- Scale length: 13"
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: radius
- Nut width: 1.2"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: vintage-style open
- Bridge: adjustable floating rosewood
- Tailpiece: chrome mandolin
Backstage Guitar Gallery accepts the following forms of payment:
All payments must be made within 10 days of end of auction.
If you are not happy with your item for any reason you may return it within three days of receipt for a full refund of the sale price. Items must be in the same condition as received. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Items are normally shipped within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). We ship worldwide with the exception of the following countries: Iraq, Afghanistan, Singapore, Nigeria. Please use the shipping calculator below to calculate the shipping cost to your location.
- We play guitars.
- We buy guitars.
- We trade guitars.
- We study guitars.
- We like working on guitars.
- We are easy to deal with.
- We will answer your questions.
- We will tell you what we know.
- We will tell you if we don't know.
- If you're looking for a certain guitar let us know. We will put it on our buy list and offer it to you first.
- We attend several guitar shows a year looking for great guitars. (We can't afford to buy all of them!)
Start, market, & improve your eBay sales with As Was®
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.